- A song originally recorded by Helen Kane for Victor Records and her live-action appearance in the 1929 film Pointed Heels.
- Is sung by Mae Questel in the 1932 cartoon The Betty Boop Limited.
- Is covered on the Gary Lucas album Fleischerei by Sarah Stiles.
- A video featuring the song (as sung by Mae Questel; not Helen Kane's version) trended by Jbunzie, (Jessica Vill) a YouTube make-up/cosplay artist, and has been seen by over 5,525,567 people.
- The video that went viral with Jbunzie singing was later imitated by a Japanese make-up YouTube artist by the name of Surero (MakeupSureRo),who had to record the singing scene 30 times. English subtitles were later added to her video upload.
- The video was later imitated by South Korean make-up artist Gosoo. Gosoo credited Kandee Johnson a make-up artist who used to have the most popular Betty Boop make-up tutorial on YouTube. Gosoo also credited Ellarie, Dope2111 (Promise Phan) Surero and Jbunzie as her inspirations behind her YouTube tutorial.