|Betty Boop's Birthday|
Betty Boop's Birthday
Betty Boop's Birthday Party (1933)
It is Betty Boop's birthday, but she is in the kitchen washing dishes and wishing she had a man. Betty's pals, including Bimbo and Koko, throw her a party and shower her with gifts. When all of Betty's pals have a food fight and ruin the party, she is saved by George Washington on a row boat.
- Betty Boop: "Oh, my dear... I hope it's a man!"
- Bimbo: "Congradulations!"
- Billy Boop: "Happy Birthday!"
- Betty Boop: "Thank You!"
Cast & Crew
- Kate Wright as Betty Boop
- Claude Reese as Bimbo, Koko the Clown
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- Seymour Kneitel (Animator)
- Myron Waldman (Animator)
- "Hummin' to Myself" sung by Kate Wright
- "Baby's Birthday Party" (Betty's Birthday Party)
- "Sweet Betty"
- "Happy Birthday to You"
- "Row, Row, Row Your Boat"
- "Sing of the Volga Boatmen"
- "Columbia, the Gem of the Ocean"
- Was released on the 21st of April in 1933.
- When Bimbo congratulates Betty she quickly flashes her underwear to him.
- Betty Boop's birthday cake only has 14 candles, which indicates that Betty is 13 turning 14. In a 1932 interview Max Fleischer stated that Betty Boop was offically 16, but this 1933 cartoon proves that she was three years younger.
- Betty Boop's animal friends were removed from the cartoon series after this cartoon, including Koko the Clown and Bimbo.