|Betty Boop's Crazy Inventions|
Betty Boop's Crazy Inventions
- Betty Boop: "Now will someone let me have a handkerchief?"
- Betty Boop: "See watch very carefully, always works!"
- Betty Boop: "Thank you!"
- Koko the Clown: "C'mon folks step up and get an eyeful right over here."
- Betty Boop: "Bimbo we're falling!"
- Bimbo: "Oh yeah?"
Cast & Crew
- Mae Questel as Betty Boop
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- Samuel Lerner (Music)
- Sammy Timberg (Music)
- Ugo D'Orsi (Animator)
- Willard Bowsky (Animator)
- Bernard Wolf (Animator)
- The cigarette snuffer (A mechanical foot snuffs out the cigarette, then a mechanical hand sweeps it up.)
- The soup silencer (Parts from a music box are installed on a spoon to convert the slurps to music.)
- The sweet corn regulator (A typewriter is adapted to position the corn for easy eating.)
- The voice recorder.
- The self-threading sewing machine (A mechanical hand and eyeball thread the needle.)
- The spot remover (A large steam-powered device that removes the spot by cutting a hole in the fabric.)
- This cartoon was first theatrically released with the Mae West film She Done Him Wrong.
- When the automated sewing machine gets out of control and proceeds to sew various things together, Bimbo and Betty escape via an umbrella that turns into a helicopter.