- Betty Boop. MGM Grand Adventures Theme Park was a theme park adjacent to the MGM Grand Hotel and casino in Paradise, Nevada, United States. It opened on December 18, 1993, and it closed to the public on September 4, 2000. The character mascots featured in the park were a child friendly version of Leo the Lion known as King Looey, and
Betty Boop in MGM Grand Adventures Theme Park
A Betty Boop impersonator known as Angelia played Betty in person at MGM's Grand Theme Park for eight years, since 1993.
MGM Grand Hotel
- In MGM's Grand Hotel, the character was portrayed by Terri Gandy from 1999 to 2001.
- The casino in the Betty Boop Lounge/Betty Boop Bar featured Bally slot machines and official Betty Boop arcade tokens and chips.
- MGM also licensed rights to many non-MGM characters including the Three Stooges.
- In 1993, plans for a Betty Boop film by MGM were made but the film was later cancelled.