|Betty Goes A - Posen|
Betty Goes A - Posen
- Betty Boop: Whoa! Look Pudgy wow!
- Zac Posen: HELP!!! What's going on here? Put me down!
- Betty Boop: Hmph! You leave him alone!
- Zac Posen: C'mon Betty I got you.
- Betty Boop: Aww, Zac!
- Zac Posen: You're a star Betty!
- Betty Boop: Boop-Boopy-Doop!
Cast & Crew
- Sandy Fox as Betty Boop
- Zac Posen as himself
- Lex Lang as Hot Dog Vendor/Customer
- Mike Carlo as Steam Monster
- Frank Caruso (Executive Producer/Writer)
- Zac Posen (Writer)
- Larissa Zageris (Writer)
- Noelle Schloendorn (Writer)
- Winnie Chaffee (Producer)
- Yann de Preval (Character Designer)
- Chuka Chukuma (Editor)
- Shannon Prynoski (Supervising Producer)
- Chris Prynoski (Supervising Producer)
- Ben Kalina (Supervising Producer)
- Corinne Stein (Production Coordinator)
- Lauren Lorenzo (Production Assistant)
- Edward Chichik (Compositor)
- Niko Guardia (Background Layout Artist/Painter)
- Christina Carlo (Executive Producer)
- Zac Colwell (Composer)
- Rob Ballingall (Sound Designer/Engineer)
- King Features
- Fleischer Studios
- Titmouse Inc
- Original Music, Sound & Mix by Nylon Studios.
- Sandra Fox who voiced Betty in the short was happy and greatful to voice the Queen of Cartoons.
- Lex Lang a voice-over artist who is the husband of Sandra Fox provides several voices in the animation.
- The animation goes with the Betty Boop product entitled BETTY BOOP RED TM LIPSTICK by MAC which was developed by Pantone.
- Is the most newest animation short to feature Boop since Lancome Paris.
- At the end of the animation Betty wears one of Zac Posen's designer dresses.
- Betty's character design is based on her official King Features design.
- Betty's neck is shown in one scene as usually it is hidden. Another cartoon to show Betty's neck was the 1932 cartoon entitled Betty Boop's Bizzy Bee.
- The animation starts off in black and white similar to that of the old cartoons and Betty's most prominent appearance in the 1988 film Who Framed Roger Rabbit although by the end the animation turns to color.
- Zac Posen grew up reading the Betty Boop comic books and watching the cartoons on TV and is a huge fan of the character.
- Crystal Renn portrayed the character in person and did a photoshoot wearing the full completed Zac Posen outfit design.
- Zac Posen (Official Website)
- Allure Zac Posen Pantone Makeover
- Zac Posen Gives Betty Boop A Totally New Spin