|Betty in Blunderland|
Betty in Blunderland
- Betty Boop: "Oh, Where am I?"
- Betty Boop: "Thank you!"
- Betty Boop: "Oh, Jam!"
- Betty Boop: "Oh, The crazy Mad Hatter?"
- Betty Boop: "There are strange little people in this place I find but I hope you'll treat me the same as any of your kind."
- Betty Boop: "Oh, you and you and you and you the king in the palace and the princess too the turtle in the water and the lion in the zoo how do you Poop-Poop-a-Doo-Poo?"
Cast & Crew
- Bonnie Poe as Betty Boop
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
Roland Crandall (Animator)
- Thomas Johnson (Animator)
- Betty Boop in Blunderland has been featured in a feature film.
- This is the only cartoon to feature Betty Boop with long hair.
- While singing instead of saying Boop-Oop-a-Doop Betty Boop can be heard saying Poop-Oop-a-Doop with a "Poo" on the end instead of the regular "Bop" squeak.
- Betty Boop previously performed "Everyone Says I Love You" in Time On My Hands as performed by Mae Questel.
- Also known as Betty in Flunkerland.
- Based on Lewis Caroll's book Alice in Wonderland.
- Babe Ruth & Ed Wynn make cameo appearances.