- Betty Boop: "Come inside big boy!"
Cast & Crew
- Mae Questel as Betty Boop
- Billy Murray as Bimbo
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- Grim Natwick (Animator)
- Was released on the 24th of July in 1931.
- Mae Questel is mentioned in this cartoon: when Bimbo opens one of the doors he comes across a skeleton on a telephone saying "Mae, I've got a bone to pick with you".
- The "Tiger Rag" is played throughout the soundtrack.
- Bimbo the Dog refuses to be initiated into the Mystic Order of the Boom Boom a Hotcha by robed figures until he discovers that Betty leads the group (later revealed to be comprised of Betty clones) and she asks him, Wanna be a Membah? Which is a reference to Freemasonry.
- The 1934 Popeye cartoon Can You Take It similarly has its sailor protagonist go through a gauntlet of deadly traps as an initiation. Both cartoons were produced by Fleischer Studios.