Crazy-Town is a 1932 Talkartoon featuring Betty Boop and Bimbo. Betty and Bimbo take a trip to Crazytown for a small vacation, where anything can happen. They arrive on a train that acts like a horse. Mice are roaring and birds swim in the lake while fish fly in the air. Hats are worn on feet and shoes on heads, while banana peels are eaten instead of the fruit itself. Fish lure humans into the lake with bait, while women replace their own heads with mannequin heads, as well as cats bark in a zoo, with hippos meowing. Betty and Bimbo perform "Foolish Facts" for all the Crazytown animals on a piano that appears out of nowhere from the ground, and, after the performance (where, at one point, Bimbo plays the piano with his rear end), the two kiss.
- Betty Boop: "Oooh!, Bimbo he's such a crazy!"
Cast & Crew
- Mae Questel as Betty Boop/Women
- Claude Reese as Bimbo
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- James H. Cullhane (Animator)
- David Tedlar (Animator)
- "Crazy Jingle" sung by Mae Questel & Billy Murray
- "Foolish Facts" sung by Mae Questel & Billy Murray
- "Ain't She Sweet" (Instrumental)
- Was released on the 25th of March in 1932.
- While at the beauty parlor, a woman asks for Betty's head, which prompts the latter to scream and run.
- Samson Mouse is locked in a cage at the zoo.