|Ha! Ha! Ha!|
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha! (1934)
Max Fleischer draws Betty, then leaves her for the night in the studio. Koko escapes from the inkwell and helps himself to a candy bar left behind by Fleischer. He starts to eat some of it, but soon gets a terrible toothache. Betty tries to perform some amateur dentistry on Koko, by trying to yank the bad tooth out while dancing. After this fails, she attempts to calm him down but uses too much laughing gas, causing Betty and Koko to laugh hysterically. The laughing gas spreads across the room, making a cuckoo clock and a typewriter laugh hysterically. The laughing gas then goes out the window and spreads into town. Both people and inanimate objects begin laughing hysterically, including a mailbox, a parking meter, a bridge, cars and graves. The short ends when Betty and Koko get back into the inkwell, which begins laughing, then panting.
- Betty Boop: "What's a matter Koko?"
- Koko the Clown: "My tooth..."
- Betty Boop: "I'll fix it right away! I won't hurt you."
Cast & Crew
- Mae Questel as Betty Boop
- Claude Reese as Koko the Clown
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- Seymour Kneitel (Animator)
- Roland Crandall (Animator)
- Was released on the 2nd of March in 1934.