|Kitty From Kansas City|
Kitty From Kansas City
- Kitty: "Mr how far is Rudy Valley?"
- Train Driver: "Oh, the train? Oh, the train was supposed to go yesterday going today!"
- Rudy Vallee: "Thought you folks might be interested in hearing the story about my old girlfriend of mine. A girl by the name of Kitty. Kitty is one of these girls that is very attractive, gracious and charming but unfortunately rather dumb. She came from some place in the middle west Kansas City I think it was and we used to call her Kitty From Kansas City."
Cast & Crew
- The animators were unable to draw female characters so they traced Grim Natwick's older Betty Boop drawings from earlier cartoons, which is why Kitty has two long dangly curls in place of long floppy dog ears.
- Kitty is not actually supposed to be Betty Boop, but she fits the character profile and is more or less a prototype.
- Kitty thought that Rudy Vallee (Rudy Valley) was a place between two hills.