Mysterious Mose (1930)
- Betty Boop: "There's a man of mystery that's roaming through the land, Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh!"
- Betty Boop: "When your path at midnight dark by a graveyard goes, And someone whistles, Whoooooo! That's Mysterious Mose!"
- Betty Boop: "He sees all, he knows all, he's just been everywhere, Some night, he might wait for you upon the stair!"
- Bimbo: "Everybody's talking of me everywhere you go, Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh!"
- Bimbo: "Who I am or what I am nobody seems to know, Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh!"
- Bimbo: "In the mountains, at the seashore, anywhere at all, Anytime of day or night you'll have to hear me call."
Cast & Crew
- Little Ann Little as Betty Boop
- Billy Murray as Bimbo
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- Grim Natwick (Animator)
- Was released on the 26th of December in 1930.
- Unlike her appearance in Dizzy Dishes, Betty is shown to have tanned skin in both The Bum Bandit and Mysterious Mose.
- Betty's voice is provided by Little Ann Little, who was signed up to do the voice after the premiere of Dizzy Dishes.
- The song was first performed by Walter Doyle and his Orchestra.
- There are numerous recordings of the song, including Cliff Perrine and his Orchestra and R. Crumb & His Cheap Suit Serenaders.
- The song "Mysterious Mose" was written by Walter Doyle and recorded for Columbia in April 1930 by Rube Bloom and His Bayou Boys.
- The episode was given a shout out in the animation Over the Garden Wall, where a Betty Boop-like innkeeper performs a song enitled "The Beast Song", which is similar to the song featured in Mysterious Mose; the "Ooh's" sung by the innkeeper during her song are similar to Betty's interpretation of "Mysterious Mose".