|Nippon Betty Boop|
- "Tweet Tweet Tweet" (1934)
- "恋の思案顔" (1934)
- "I'm Nobody's Baby" (???)
- "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" (1937)
- The background music was played by the Columbia Jazz Band.
- Other artists that sung in a similar style to Alice Hamada were Lila Hamada and Nina Hamada,who were Alice's sisters, and were featured on one of her recordings. Others were Helen Sumita, Margaret Yuki, Mimi Himyajima, Cherry Miyano and Hirai Eiko, most of them from the ages of 8-17.
- Several of the artists' recordings were released in 2011 on a CD entitled オ人形タイナ.
- Nippon Betty Boop (Alice Hamada) was given a shout-out by a singer known as Betty Yuzu (ベティゆず), who decided to cover Hamada's pre-war recording of "I'm Nobody's Baby".
- Nippon Betty Boop at Amazon.Jp