|No! No! A Thousand Times No|
No! No! A Thousand Times No!!
No! No! A Thousand Times No!! (1935)
No!, No!, A Thousand Times No!! - Presented in the form of an old-time drama, this is the story of temptation being put in the way of Betty Boop by a rascally ballooonist. Despite many offers, Betty remains faithful to her lover Fearless Fred.
- Betty Boop: "Oh, no no!"
- Heeza Rat: "Don't be a fool!"
Cast & Crew
- Mae Questel as Betty Boop
- Jack Mercer
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- Myron Waldman (Animator)
- Edward Nolan (Animator)
- Was released on the 24th of May in 1935.
- The title song was written by Al Sherman, Al Lewis and Abner Silver in 1934, and sung by Mae Questel. The song was covered by Percival Mackey and his Orchestra featuring a vocal by Bobbie Comber in October of the same year. It was again covered in the 1960s by Beatrice Kay.
- In an episode of Daria entitled "Quinn the Brain", Joey, Jeffy, and Jamie make the comment "A thousand times yes!" when speaking to Daria, a reference to Betty Boop's "No! No! A Thousand Times No!!".