|Stopping the Show|
Stopping the Show
- Billy Boop: "Hey ya hat!"
- Fanny Brice: "Allo Betty maybe you could giving out a little imitation from me no?"
- Betty Boop: "Okay Fanny!"
- Maurice Chevalier: "Can you imitate me Betty Boop? Yes? Then do it and do it right now!"
- Betty Boop: "Bup-Bup-Boopy!"
- Betty Boop: "Thank you, thank you, aha!"
- Betty Boop: "Why I think you're so nice!"
- Betty Boop: "You're so sweet to me, thank you!"
Cast & Crew
- Mae Questel as Betty Boop, Fanny Brice, Helen Kane, Billy Boop
- Claude Reese as Bimbo, Koko the Clown
- Gus Wickie
- Maurice Chevalier as himself
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Adolph Zukor (Executive Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- Rolland Crandall (Animator)
- Rudolph Eggeman (Animator)
- Al Eugster (Animator)
Music/Betty Boop's Impersonations
Helen Kane scene removed from Stopping the Show
When the short was originally released, it contained a scene where Helen Kane would have originally asked Betty to "imitate" her, but, due to the lawsuit between Kane and Fleischer Studios, this was removed and the scene cuts to Betty performing "That's My Weakness Now". According to historian Ray Pointer, the reference was "attempted" to be removed, yet you can see an indication to Helen Kane's likeness on the easel in the background in two scenes.