|The Betty Boop Limited|
The Betty Boop Limited
The Betty Boop Limited (1932)
Betty Boop's troupe rehearses for a show on a limited express train for Betty Boop's Show which is heading towards the performers next act. Bimbo rehearses his juggling for the show and Koko rehearses his dance moves. Betty rehearses her singing and performs a song called "Ain't Cha".
- Betty Boop: "I'm coming!"
- Old Man: "All aboard, all aboard!"
- Mother Kangaroo: "Go in go... go!"
- Betty Boop: "C'mon, gang all out for the finally!"
- Betty Boop: "Ain'tcha kinda glad and Aint'cha kinda gay when you hear me say I loves ya!"
Cast & Crew
- Mae Questel as Betty Boop, Cat, Baby Kangaroo, Mother Kangaroo
- Claude Reese as Bimbo
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- Willard Bowsky (Animator)
- Thomas Goodson (Animator)
- Lou Fleischer (Music)
- Sammy Timberg (Music)
- "Ain't Cha" sung by Mae Questel
- "Darling I Am Growing Older" sung by Mae Questel
- Was released on the 1st of July in 1932.
- Is also known as Betty Boop Limited.
- A small cat can be seen singing "Darling I Am Growing Older" several times, throughout the cartoon.