|The Impractical Joker|
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker (1937)
Betty Boop is baking a cake, when Irving the practical joker comes for a visit. Betty becomes the victim of such pranks as shaking a false hand and getting squirted in the face. Betty calls on Grampy for help and he quickly rigs his apartment to counteract Irving's pranks and send him on his way. Irving gets the last laugh, when Grampy lights the candle on the cake. Irving replaced the candle with a firecracker before he left.
- Betty Boop: "Irving get out of here! You nutsy-doopsy! Such a foolish person... trying to joke around while I'm busy! Some people are so selfish."
Cast & Crew
- Mae Questel as Betty Boop
- Jack Mercer/Everett Clark as Grampy
- Pinto Colvig as Irving
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- Was released on the 18th of June in 1937.
- At the start of the cartoon Betty Boop addresses Irving as her cousin.