|The New Deal Show|
The New Deal Show
- Betty Boop: "Aha, hello everybody!"
- Betty Boop: "C'mon out Rover!"
- Betty Boop "Atta boy! Isn't he just too too?"
- Betty Boop
- Rover the Dog
Cast & Crew
- Mae Questel as Betty Boop
- Jack Mercer as Chicken/Misc
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- Adolph Zukor (Producer)
- Hicks Lokey (Animator)
- Lillian Friedman (Animator)
- Was released on the 22nd of October in 1937.
- The instrumental opening music that plays at the beginning of the cartoon is "Brotherly Love", a song from the Popeye cartoon of the same name.
- While performing her song, Betty can be seen tap dancing, and also singing scat lyrics other than Boop Oop a Doop, such as Tweet-Tweet-Tweet, Twa-Twa-Twa (which she had used in the 1933 cartoon I Heard) and other scat singing such as Wha-Da-De, Za-Su-Sa.
- One of the inventions featured, the corn on the cob typewriter, was originally featured in the 1932 cartoon entitled Betty Boop's Crazy Inventions (alongside several others).