- Betty Boop: "Oh, Grampy we're lost!"
- Betty Boop: " I hope they have a Beauty Parlour here because I need a shampoo."
- Betty Boop: "Oh, Grampy your a darling!"
- Betty Boop: "Oooh, Grampy we'll be killed to death!"
- Betty Boop & Grampy & Zula's: "Hula-Hula-Badda-Badda-Hula-Zula-Hula-Hula-Hula-Hula!"
- Grampy: "Let's go Betty!"
Cast & Crew
- Mae Questel as Betty Boop
- Jack Mercer/Everett Clark as Grampy
- Jack Mercer as Zulu people
- Max Fleischer (Producer)
- Dave Fleischer (Director)
- Thomas Johnson (Animator)
- Frank Endres (Animator)
- Was released on the 24th of December in 1937.
- Is one of the several banned Betty Boop cartoons.
- The Fleischer's didn't seem to know the differences between a Hawaiian South -Seas Native and a African Zulu Native, as Natives mannerisms are exactly as they were in Betty Boop's Bamboo Isle. A Hula is a Hawaiian dance form which was developed in the Hawaiian Islands by the Polynesians.